The firm is the first privatised airport group in Mexico and operator of Cancun Airport and eight other airports in southeast Mexico, as well as a 50% JV partner in Aerostar Airport Holdings, LLC, operator of the Luis Munoz Marin International Airport in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
What does LMMIA stand for?
LMMIA stands for Luis Munoz Marin International Airport (Puerto Rico)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Le Mans Model Fan Club (Le Mans, France)
- Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control
- Lipper Money Market Funds Index
- Laugh My Freaking Face Off
- London Middlesex Master Gardeners (Canada)
- List of Major and Minor Heads (India)
- Low Molecular Mass Heparin
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center (Bronx, NY)
- Liquid Metal Magneto-Hydro-Dynamic
- Lenox Memorial Middle and High School (Massachusetts)
- Linda Lovelace Meets Miss Jones (movie title)
- Lundi, Mardi, Mercredi, Jeudi, Vendredi (week days in French)
- Learning Material Markup Language
- Low Molar Mass Liquid Crystal
- Lower Mainland Minor Lacrosse Commission (Canada)
- L.M. Montgomery Literary Society
- Least-Mean Mixed-Norm
- Low Molar Mass Nematics (macromolecular science)
- Late Model Mustang Owners Association
- LAN/MAN Management Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS New York based carrier JetBlue Airways (NASDAQ:JBLU) on Thursday announced it is launching its non-stop seasonal service between Hartford-Springfield's Bradley International Airport and San Juan's Luis Munoz Marin International Airport.
The carrier said that effective December 15, 2011 it will launch twice-daily flights between San Juan's Luis Munoz Marin International Airport (SJU) and St.
The quick serve restaurant is already established in Kuwait International Airport and has contracted plans to open another location in Luis Munoz Marin International Airport in Puerto Rico.
Empresas Santana is about to ink a deal to sell nearly all its airport concessions at Luis Munoz Marin International Airport for an amount in the hundreds of millions of dollars, reports Caribbean Business (Dec.
Only five minutes from the Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, the hotel sits in the lively but upscale Condado between San Juan's business district and its historic Old San Juan neighborhood.