In other newspaper M&A news, the David Jackson family said it had sold Michigan's Ludington Daily News and the weeklies, Oceana's Herald-Journal and the White Lake Beacon, to Community Media Group of West Frankfort, Ill, No terms were given.
What does LDN stand for?
LDN stands for Ludington Daily News (Ludington, MI)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LDN
We have 58 other meanings of LDN in our Acronym Attic
- Licensed Dietician/Nutritionist
- Listed Directory Number
- Local Directory Number (Cisco)
- Local Distinguished Name
- Local Distribution Network
- Logical Device Name
- Loi sur la Défense Nationale
- Long Distance Network
- Low Dose of Naltrexone
- Lynds' Dark Nebula
- Logic Does Not Apply
- Liquid Drum and Bass (website; liquiddnb.com)
- Leadership Development Nominating Committee (Channing Memorial Church; Newport, RI)
- Leukocyte-Derived Neutrophil Chemotactic Factor
- Lange Dagreis naar de Nacht (Dutch: Long Day's Journey into Night; Eugene O'Neill play)
- Leadership Development for the New Economy (course at Colgate University)
- Land Disposal Notification Form
- Louis Dreyfus Natural Gas
- Lectin-Dependent Neutrophil-Mediated Cytotoxicity
Samples in periodicals archive:
He discussed that project in an interview with his hometown newspaper, the Ludington Daily News, saying, "Soldiers on both sides went into the war believing that their cause was just and holy and that God was in control.