What does LLILAS stand for?
LLILAS stands for Lozano Long Institute of Latin American Studies (University of Texas at Austin)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Local Labour in Construction (London, England, UK)
- London Life Insurance Company (Canada)
- Leichter Leben in Deutschland (German: Lighter Life in Germany; cookbook)
- Logical Link Identifier
- Loopback Location Identifier
- LIMRA Leadership Institute Fellow
- Liver LPS (Lipopolysaccharide)-Inactivating Factor
- Linux Labs International, Inc.
- Long Lead Item List
- Long-Lived Intermediate Level (nuclear radiation)
- Load Logical Immediate Low High
- Load Logical Immediate Low Low (opcode)
- Long-Lived Intermediate-Level Waste
- Low-Level Image Processing
- Long Lasting Insecticidal Net
- Low Level In/Out
- Lebanon Laclede Information Online Network (Missouri)
- Low-Level Ionizing Radiation
- Liquid-Liquid Interface Reaction Technique
- Lessons Learned Information Sharing (homeland security)