LUMEN, the Loyola University Medical Education Network, is a World Wide Web-based demonstration project to support the provision of information about a major curriculum reform at the Stritch School of Medicine (Ludwig, personal communication, July 11, 1995).
What does LUMEN stand for?
LUMEN stands for Loyola University Medical Education Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of LUMEN in our Acronym Attic
- Littleton United Methodist Church (Littleton, Colorado)
- Liverpool University Mountaineering Club
- Louisiana University Marine Consortium (usually seen as LUMCON)
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Lubeck United Methodist Church
- Louisiana United Methodist Children and Family Services, Inc. (Louisiana)
- Louisiana Universities Marine Consortium
- Light Utilization More Efficient
- Lisbon Underground Music Ensemble (Portugal)
- Luminance Element (lightmap coordinate)
- Libera Università Manageriale Europea di Studi
- Lightweight Utility Mobility Enhancement System
- Lund University Masters in Environmental Science (Lund, Sweden)
- Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences (Jamshoro, Pakistan)
- Luminescence Log (oil production)
- Land Use Management Information System
- Leicester University Medics Islamic Society
- Logical and Uncertainty Models for Information Systems
- Lund University Medical Laser Centre (Lund, Sweden)
- Lowest Unoccupied Molecular Orbital