He was a member of the Lodge 2270 Loyal Order of Moose in South Yarmouth and was a hard working man who was a gifted craftsman.
What does LOOM stand for?
LOOM stands for Loyal Order of Moose
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LOOM
We have 1 other meaning of LOOM in our Acronym Attic
- Lifestyle of Our Kids (physical and psychological health study; Australia)
- Light Opera Oklahoma (formerly LOOK Musical Theatre; Tulsa, OK)
- Laboratory for the Ocean Observatory Knowledge Integration Grid
- Laughing Outrageously Out Loud (Internet/chat/email)
- Leave-One-Out Likelihood (statistics)
- Ley Orgánica del Organismo Legislativo (Spanish: Organic Law of the Legislative Organization; Guatemala)
- LibreOffice Online (sofware)
- Large Object-Oriented Memory (information technology)
- Leave-One-Out Method (neural networks)
- Liverpool Logistics, Offshore and Marine Centre (UK)
- Laughing Out of My Ass
- Lotus Owners Oftha North (Minnesota)
- Law of One Price (finance, economics)
- Leaders of Oak Park (Kansas City, MO)
- Life on Other Planets (Supergrass album)
- Lifeline of Ohio Organ Procurement Agency (Columbus, OH)
- Listed on Other Page (online marketplaces)
- Long-Range Open Ocean Patrol
- Loss Of Offsite Power
- Louisiana Offshore Oil Port, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
License number: 404881; notification date: April 28) Loyal Order of Moose No.
1,753 $58,420 Jonesboro Elks Lodge $1,479 $49,307 Sage Meadows Golf Club $1,342 $44,748 Envision $1,281 $42,702 Loyal Order of Moose * $1,218 $40,600 Fraternal Order of Eagles $926 $30,883 Fuji Steakhouse $861 $28,708 Piero's $841 $28,039 Julio's/El Matador ** $463 $15,433 Sheffield's $271 $9,033 Totals $66,199 $2,206,625 Source: City of Jonesboro's Finance Department * Includes sales in March, ** Includes sales in October
He worked for several years at Automotive Prod- ucts in Leaming-ton and was a former governor of the Loyal Order of Moose.
He was a member of the Loyal Order of Moose, Lodge 1129.
The Wenatchee Loyal Order of Moose will move to what was The Raven Public House bar location in May, leaving its Mission Street space to building owner Kelsey Hildebrand of High Mountain Hunting Supply.