The memorial garden, to commemorate late members of the Liverpool province of the Loyal Orange Institution of England, was established in 1996.
What does LOI stand for?
LOI stands for Loyal Orange Institution (religious group)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LOI
We have 75 other meanings of LOI in our Acronym Attic
- List Of Items
- Living Ocean International
- Loan Origination Interface (software)
- Local Operator Interface
- Location of Injury (medicine)
- Location of Interest
- Lodge of Instruction (Masonic lodge)
- Loss of Imprinting (oncology)
- Loss Of Input
- Loss On Ignition
- Lunar Orbit Insertion
- Late-Onset Intractable Asthma (immunology)
- Letter of Intent to Award (bids)
- Lubelska Okregowa Izba Aptekarska (Polish: Lublin Regional Chamber of Aptekarska)
- Law of International Armed Conflict
- Laboratory of International Communications (Japan)
- Little Ocmulgee Instructional Center (Helena, GA)
- Logistics Organization Integration Committee
- London Organ Improvisation Course (UK)
- Low Orbit Ion Cannon
Samples in periodicals archive:
TRIBUTE Members of the Loyal Orange Institution of England lay flowers at the memorial to PC Yvonne Fletcher who was shot dead outside the Libyan Embassy in London in 1984
But the council agreed to a march in the morning by the Midlothian District Loyal Orange Institution of Scotland.
The Grandmaster of the Loyal Orange Institution, Ian Wilson, has told members they will need fight to the "tide of green corruption" if there is a Yes vote.