The 29-year-old Loyal North Lancashire Regiment soldier was added to the honour list after nephew Sam Watts provided official documentation.
What does LNLR stand for?
LNLR stands for Loyal North Lancashire Regiment (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Lunch 'n Learn (various organizations)
- Luper, Neidenthal & Logan (law firm; Columbus, OH)
- Liquidity Need Loan Application (Western Bridge Corporate Federal Credit Union; California)
- Louisiana Nursery and Landscape Association
- LaSalle National Leasing Corporation (Towson, MD)
- Linda Nolen Learning Center (Alabaster, AL)
- Lethal, Non-Lethal and Cargo Payload (US DoD)
- Laboratory for Natural Language Engineering (University of Durham; UK)
- Laguna Niguel Little League (California)
- Latino Nonprofit Leadership Program (University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee)
- Laboratório Nacional de Luz Síncrotron (Brazilian Synchrotron Light Laboratory)
- Late Night Late Show
- London North Learning and Skills Council (UK)
- Losers Need Love Too
- Laboratory of Nonlinear Mechanics
- Lakshmi Niwas Mittal (India)
- LAN Network Manager
- Lebanese National Movement
- Linear Nautical Mile
- Local Notice to Mariners (US Coast Guard publication)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When she discovered the service was for Private Idle from Bolton, who was stationed locally with the Loyal North Lancashire Regiment and killed on a railway line in 1914, she vowed he would never be forgotten.
Loyal North Lancashire regiment recruiting from Southport and surrounding areas: 21, 000 troops, 68 battle honours, three Victoria Crosses awarded and 7, 590 fatalities.