Chairman of the Loyal Luton supporters club, Kevin Lennon, branded the decision as "disgraceful".
What does LLSC stand for?
LLSC stands for Loyal Luton Supporters Club (fan club; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LLSC
We have 5 other meanings of LLSC in our Acronym Attic
- Local Library System Automation Program
- Longitudinal Leaky Surface Acoustic-Wave (acoustics)
- Load Level Status Block
- Long-Lasting Slow Bursting (neurophysiology)
- Lower Left Sternal Border
- Lake Lanier Sailing Club (Flowery Branch, GA)
- Leukemia-Lymphoma Society of Canada (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Link Set Control
- Load-Locked, Store-Conditional (aka Load-Reserve/Store-Conditional)
- Local Learning and Skills Councils (UK)
- Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (TV show)
- Low Loss Super Constant Wattage Autotransformer
- Land Leveling System Display
- Lifelong Learning and Skills Directorate (UK)
- Linden Lab Structured Data (XML-based markup language)
- Law Librarians Society of Washington, D.C., Inc.
- Linear Least Square Error
- Linda Lorelle Scholarship Fund (est. 1991)
- Linear Least Squares Fit
- Low Level Swept Field (electromagnetics)