The Food and Nutrition Board of the National Academy of Sciences set the lowest observed adverse effect level for humans at 2,000 IU vitamin D daily.
What does LOAEL stand for?
LOAEL stands for Lowest Observed Adverse Effect Level
This definition appears very frequently
We have 1 other meaning of LOAEL in our Acronym Attic
- Library of Ancient Domains
- List Of Applicable Documents
- Low-Altitude Defense
- Lowpan Adhoc On-Demand (Distance Vector Routing Protocol)
- Loading Exercise
- Load Generation GUI Application (WCCS)
- Louisiana Organization for Associate Degree Nursing
- Lake Ontario Atmospheric Deposition Study (various universities)
- Loved Ones And Driver Support
- Lowest Observable Adverse Effect Concentration
- Lateral Lumbricals, Opponens Pollicis, Abductor Pollicis Brevis, Flexor Pollicis Brevis (hand muscles)
- Laws of Association Football
- Liberia Orphans of AIDS Foundation
- Life of an American Fireman (film)
- Linux on A Floppy
- Local Outdoor Access Forum (Moray Council; UK)
- Love One Another Fellowship (various locations)
- Library of Annotated Film Schools
- Late-Onset Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Legal Ontologies and Artificial Intelligence Techniques
Samples in periodicals archive:
EPA's lowest observed adverse effect level (LOAEL) for neurologic effects (1,000 ng/g) and 50 times lower than the U.
EPA) considers 50 [micro]g/kg/day the reference dose based on the lowest observed adverse effect level (LOAEL) of 50 mg/kg/day, according to studies performed in the 1980s (vom Saal and Hughes 2005).