What does A stand for?
A stands for Lowest Full-Season Level (minor league baseball)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of A
- Bunsen Solubility Coefficient
- Degree of Dissociation
- Excellent (scholastic grade)
- Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, Massachusetts (designates original spot of circulation of a bill)
- First in Series (chemistry)
- First Substrate
- GMT + 1 hour
- Helmholtz Energy
- Highest Level of Division I College Athletics (United States)
- Individual (IRB)