Located in the Lower Yakima Valley on the Yakima River, the city was first occupied by Chemnapum, Horn People, who fished for salmon at Horn Rapids at the north bank of the Yakima.
What does LYV stand for?
LYV stands for Lower Yakima Valley (Washington)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LYV
We have 1 other meaning of LYV in our Acronym Attic
- Luke Y. Thompson (actor)
- Lincoln Youth Track Club (Lincoln Southwest High School; Nebraska)
- Last Year to Date
- Lose Yourself to Dance
- Love you to Death
- Low-Yield Threshold Test Ban Treaty
- Lao Youth Union
- League of Young Voters (political advocacy organization; Brooklyn, NY)
- Little Yosemite Valley (US NPS)
- Living Your Vision (life coaching)
- Lutheran Youth of Victoria (Australia)
- League of Young Voters Education Fund
- League of Youth Voluntary Service (Belarus)
- Lower Yakima Valley Youth Soccer Association (Washington state)
- Lakeville Youth Wrestling Association (Lakeville, MN)
- Lama Yeshe Wisdom Archive
- Leigh Yawkey Woodson Art Museum (Wausau, WI)
- Love You with All My Heart
- Let Your Walker Lean
- Lapin Yliopiston Ylioppilaskunta (Student Union of the University of Lapland; Finland)