A few days earlier, following a meeting with a racecourse representative, the Lower Sunbury Residents' Association warned the community that Kempton was proposing to develop "an all-weather track running over 50 meetings a year, including floodlit meetings on Thursday evenings, with the major turf races being moved to Sandown.
What does LOSRA stand for?
LOSRA stands for Lower Sunbury Residents' Association (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LOSRA
- Loss of Offsite Power (nuclear power)
- Loss of System Pressure
- Low Speed
- Lube Oil Service Pump
- Lake Ontario Sportfishing Promotion Council
- Basic Law on Suffrage and Political Participation (Venezuela)
- Listening Only Speech Quality
- Loss of Signal Quality
- Library for Optical Systems Raytracing (now Library for Lens System Ray Tracing; physics)
- Lake Oroville State Recreation Area
- Land of Sky Regional Council (Asheville, NC)
- Lost Aircraft Report
- Large Object Salvage System
- Large Onsite Sewage System
- Lick Observatory Supernova Search (astrophysics; Harvard University)
- Line of Sight Survey (software)
- Linux Open Source Sound Project (music project)
- Loving Outreach to Survivors of Suicide (support program)
- Lake Ontario Secondary School Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Loss Estimation
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the Lower Sunbury Residents' Association has already made it clear it will block any such move, which would be likely to involve 50 floodlit race-meetings a year.