What we found was those populations in the highland drainages of Tennessee, Kentucky and the Ozarks were quite different in colouration from the populations of E stigmaeum from Gulf coastal drainages and the lower Mississippi River basin," Layman said.
What does LMRB stand for?
LMRB stands for Lower Mississippi River Basin
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LMRB
We have 5 other meanings of LMRB in our Acronym Attic
- Long Meadow Ranch (St. Helena, CA)
- Longmoor Military Railway (UK)
- Lost Member Register (Australian Superannuation Funds)
- Labor Management Relations Act
- Land Mobile Radio Architecture
- Last Minute Risk Assessment
- Livestock Mandatory Reporting Act of 1999 (USDA)
- Lockheed Martin Recreational Area (Fort Worth, Texas)
- London Middlesex Rifle Association (UK)
- Lordmartin Replay Browser
- Lakeside-Milam Recovery Centers
- Languages and Multicultural Resource Centre (Australia)
- Lansing Model Railroad Club (Lansing, MI)
- Legal Management Resource Center (Association of Legal Administrators)
- Lower Manhattan Redevelopment Corporation
- Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited (India)
- Lakshadweep Marine Research and Conservation Centre (India; est. 2008)
- Land Mobile Radio Conferencing and Collaboration (Alcatel)
- Lower Mississippi River Conservation Committee
- Licentiate in Midwifery of the Royal College of Physicians (Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An NCSL report written for legislators developing policy to preserve open space on the Upper Mississippi River Basin may be helpful to lawmakers in the Lower Mississippi River Basin.
In the Lower Mississippi River Basin, these tributary floodplains are known as backwater or overflow areas, huge floodplains that hold and store waters that can not discharge until Mississippi River flood stages go down.