Subsequent work by the Lower Mississippi Delta Development Commission was designed to pursue a more thorough analysis of a broad range of social and economic conditions in the Delta.
What does LMDDC stand for?
LMDDC stands for Lower Mississippi Delta Development Commission
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LMDDC
- Listuguj Mi'gmaq Development Centre (Listuguj, Quebec, Canada)
- Logistics Management Development Course
- Louisville Metro Department of Corrections (Louisville, KY)
- Lower Manhattan Development Corporation (New York City, NY, USA)
- Lower Murray Darling Catchment (Australia)
- Laboratory of Mycobacterial Diseases and Cellular Immunology
- Lower Murray Darling Catchment Management Authority (Buronga, New South Wales, Australia)
- Louisiana/Mississippi Dressage and Combined Training Association (now Southern Eventing and Dressage Association)
- Los Minstrels Del Diablo (band)
- Lower Mississippi Delta Development Center, Inc.
- Liga Mocanbicana Dos Direitos Humanos (Portugese: Mocanbicana League of Human Rights)
- La Maison des Enfants (French: The House of Children; various locations)
- La Mutuelle des Étudiants (French national student health insurance provider)
- Linux Mint Debian Edition (software)
- Lunar Module Descent Engine (space flight)
- Lebanese Military Discussion Forum (website)
- Lupus Miliaris Disseminatus Faciei (disease)
- Lower Mekong Dry Forests Ecoregion (Cambodia)
- LMDG Building Code Consultants, Inc. (not an acronym; formerly Locke, MacKinnon, Domingo, Gibson)
- Localising the Millennium Development Goals (also seen as LMDG-1; UN forum)
Samples in periodicals archive:
INCOME LEVELS HAVE INCREASED DRAMATICALLY IN THE DELTA BUT POVERTY LEVELS REMAIN HIGH Although recognizing the area's assets, the Lower Mississippi Delta Development Commission (1989) concluded that: the Delta is also a land of hardship and poverty.