Hence a method that is not sufficiently sensitive, as determined by evaluating its lower limit of quantitation (LOQ), is not fit for the purpose of measuring impurities and would not be acceptable.
What does LLQ stand for?
LLQ stands for Lower Limit of Quantitation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LLQ
We have 3 other meanings of LLQ in our Acronym Attic
- Low-Load Prolonged Stretch
- Lake Linden-Hubbell Public School Library (Lake Linden, MI)
- Leather and Leather Products Technology Institute (UN Industrial Development Organization project; Ethiopia)
- Ladies Legend Pro Wrestling
- Leatherman Leadership Questionnaire
- Level of Quantitation (pharmaceutical research)
- Long-Lived Queries (Domain Name System)
- Low Latency Queuing
- Low-Level Qualifier (computer programming)
- Lower Left Quadrant (aka Left Lower Quadrant)
- Limiting Lines of Quiet Approach
- Ladies of the Lake Quilt Guild (Kelseyville, CA)
- Last Listener Query Interval
- Life License Qualification Program
- Lessons Learned Quarterly Report (National Environmental Protection Act)
- Little Lamb Quilt Shop (Barrington, NH)
- Last Listener Query Time
- Labor Licensing and Regulation
- Laboratoire Leprince-Ringuet (French research laboratory; National Institute of Nuclear Physics and Particle Physics)
- Landsforeningen for Levende Rollespil (Danish: National Association for Live Roleplaying)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] EP17-A--Protocols for Determination of Limits of Detection and Limits of Quantitation; Approved Guideline for determining or verifying the lower limit of detection or LoD and lower limit of quantitation or LoQ of a method.