This value is sometimes referred to as "functional sensitivity," a term that unfortunately confounds sensitivity and lower limit of quantification.
What does LLOQ stand for?
LLOQ stands for Lower Limit of Quantification
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Last Line of Defence (online community)
- Lower Limit of Detection
- Ladies Loyal Orange Lodge
- Likely Loss of Life (dam failure risk assessment)
- Literally Laughing Out Loud
- Live Life Out Loud
- Long Legged Older Man (Japanese manga)
- Latino Leadership Opportunity Program (University of Massachusetts)
- Low Lift Order Pickers (trucks)
- Law Librarians of Puget Sound
- Lincoln LS Owners Club
- Latin Ladies on the Net (marriage agency website)
- Landowner Liability Protections
- Law Library Publications (American Association of Law Libraries)
- Lead Logistics Provider
- Leadless Leadframe Package (National Semiconductor Corporation)
- Leased Long Lines Program
- License Limitation Program
- Life Limited Part (aircraft)
- Lifelong Learning Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
09 [micro]g/mL, and a lower limit of quantification in undiluted serum specimens of 3.
The lower limit of quantification (LLOQ) was determined as the lowest concentration of the calibration curve consistently yielding results within 20% of the nominal concentration and a precision [less than or equal to] 20%.
Further dilutions of this stock solution were prepared to assess the lower limit of quantification (LLOQ).
The lower limit of quantification (defined as the concentration at which the CV does not exceed 20%; n = 15) was 0.