9) His larger follow-up study with 443 skeletons and 2,166 vertebral levels demonstrated slightly larger measurements with an average mid-sagittal diameter of 16 mm and a lower limit of normal of 13 mm.
What does LLN stand for?
LLN stands for Lower Limit of Normal
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LLN
We have 24 other meanings of LLN in our Acronym Attic
- Language, Literacy and Numeracy (various locations)
- Latina Leadership Network (California)
- Laugh Like Niall
- Law of Large Numbers
- Les Legions Noires (group of French bands)
- Lifelong Learning Network
- Line Link Network
- Linked Local Network (radio show)
- Literacy, Language and Numeracy (education)
- Louvain-La-Neuve (Belgium)
- Local Lymph Node Assay
- Longitudinal Literacy and Numeracy Study (UK)
- Laubach Literacy of New Brunswick (volunteer literacy group; Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada)
- Lesser Long-Nosed Bat
- Low Level Narrow Band
- Latina Leadership Network of California Community colleges
- Laparoscopic Lymph Node Dissection
- Law Librarians of New England
- Low Level No Items Initial Equipment No Accessories Command Materia Only (Final Fantasy VII gaming)
- Lung Interstitial Lymphocyte Natural Killer
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the time of receiving subsequent biologic treatment, 83% of the patients had peripheral B-cell counts below the lower limit of normal, he noted.
To determine a lower limit for normal GBM thickness at ages younger than 9 years, the following calculation was made, based on the assumptions that: (1) the rate of increase in GBM thickness is linear up to the age of 9 years; (2) the ratio of the lower limit of normal GBM thickness to mean normal GBM thickness remains constant from birth; and (3) mean GBM thickness at birth is 194 nm for both males and females (extrapolated from the data of Morita et al (37)).
The left sural sensory potential was at the lower limit of normal.
In addition to providing coefficients for the normal values, statistically sound coefficients for the lower limit of normal (LLN) are included.