The physical examination revealed grade 2/6 holosystolic murmur at the lower left sternal border.
What does LLSB stand for?
LLSB stands for Lower Left Sternal Border
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LLSB
We have 2 other meanings of LLSB in our Acronym Attic
- Line Level Shifter 8
- Latino Law Students Association (various schools)
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of America
- Lifelong Learning and Self-Assessment (medical exam)
- Limiting Lines of Surface Approach
- Laser Line Scanner Aerial Camera
- Local Library System Automation Program
- Longitudinal Leaky Surface Acoustic-Wave (acoustics)
- Load Level Status Block
- Long-Lasting Slow Bursting (neurophysiology)
- Lake Lanier Sailing Club (Flowery Branch, GA)
- Leukemia-Lymphoma Society of Canada (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Link Set Control
- Load-Locked, Store-Conditional (aka Load-Reserve/Store-Conditional)
- Local Learning and Skills Councils (UK)
- Loyal Luton Supporters Club (fan club; UK)
- Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (TV show)
- Low Loss Super Constant Wattage Autotransformer
- Land Leveling System Display
- Lifelong Learning and Skills Directorate (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A thrill may be felt at the lower left sternal border (VSD), left upper sternal border (pulmonary valve stenosis) or suprasternal notch (aortic stenosis).