[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] In this chart, the lower left quadrant (labeled the "Troubled Zone"), are the AOTM farms.
What does LLQ stand for?
LLQ stands for Lower Left Quadrant (aka Left Lower Quadrant)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LLQ
We have 3 other meanings of LLQ in our Acronym Attic
- Loaded-Line Phase Shifter
- Low-Load Prolonged Stretch
- Lake Linden-Hubbell Public School Library (Lake Linden, MI)
- Leather and Leather Products Technology Institute (UN Industrial Development Organization project; Ethiopia)
- Ladies Legend Pro Wrestling
- Leatherman Leadership Questionnaire
- Level of Quantitation (pharmaceutical research)
- Long-Lived Queries (Domain Name System)
- Low Latency Queuing
- Low-Level Qualifier (computer programming)
- Lower Limit of Quantitation
- Limiting Lines of Quiet Approach
- Ladies of the Lake Quilt Guild (Kelseyville, CA)
- Last Listener Query Interval
- Life License Qualification Program
- Lessons Learned Quarterly Report (National Environmental Protection Act)
- Little Lamb Quilt Shop (Barrington, NH)
- Last Listener Query Time
- Labor Licensing and Regulation
- Laboratoire Leprince-Ringuet (French research laboratory; National Institute of Nuclear Physics and Particle Physics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Next, the process flows to the lower left quadrant where new or modified capabilities are defined.
Surprisingly, the only variable that seemed to have influenced the survival time of band and loop SMs in this study was the quadrant in which the appliance was cemented; those cemented in the maxilla and mandibular lower left quadrant seemed to have a higher survival time compared with those cemented in the right quadrants.
The lower left quadrant describes how a differential signal enters the differential pair and a common signal comes out.
Lower left quadrant pain is present in 7% of cases, suprapubic pain in 10%, and diarrhea in 9%.
In the lower left quadrant (Ornamented and Family) there are, in order, the '05 Sonata, the current Malibu, and the Camry, which spills over to the lower right quadrant (Sophisticated and Family).
The whole lower left quadrant of the radome was gone, and a lot of structural components were bent or missing.
The lower left quadrant of the home page features a smiling photograph of television's Vanna White, which was copied from the official Wheel of Fortune website.