WHHR spokesman James Hewett said: "The loco was part of a project called the Lower Lea Valley Cable Tunnels (Olympics).
What does LLV stand for?
LLV stands for Lower Lea Valley (UK; regeneration project)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LLV
We have 35 other meanings of LLV in our Acronym Attic
- Loma Linda University School of Pharmacy (Loma Linda, CA)
- Latest Local Version (software)
- Liechtensteinische Landesverwaltung (German: Liechtenstein National Administration)
- Liquor Licensing Victoria (Australia)
- Live Life Villages (Australia; retirement villages)
- Lockheed Launch Vehicle
- Log-Likelihood Value
- Long Leg Vertical (structural engineering)
- Long Life Vehicle
- Loving Las Vegas
- Lunar Logistics Vehicle
- Loma Linda Veterans Association for Research and Education
- Low Lung Volume Breathing
- Laubach Literacy of Ventura County (California)
- Lions Low Vision Center of Texas (Department of Opthamology; University of Texas; San Antonio, TX)
- Long Lake Visitors Center (Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado)
- Load Low Voltage Disconnect (fuse)
- Language, Learning, Vision and Graphics Seminar Series
- Low Level Voice Intercept (US Army)
- Long-Line Voice Interface Rack
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] 5th Studio have completed the design framework that maps out a strategy--a manifesto--for the creation of a major new park for London in the Lower Lea Valley.
In addition to the redevelopment in the Lower Lea Valley, the relocation of businesses is likely to cause a domino effect in securing the regeneration of areas further to the east, including Creekmouth to Castle Green and London Riverside.
They will transform one of the country's poorest areas - the Lower Lea Valley - into the main Olympic site.
Sitting alongside some of Britain's best-known Olympians, Beckham said he would love to see the 2012 Games staged in east London's Lower Lea Valley because it would inspire Britain's youth.
There are promises that 80% of athletes will be within 20 minutes of their venues and half will be living and competing within the Olympic Park, based in east London's Lower Lea Valley.
The park will house key venues for the Games, including the main stadium and the athletes' village, and the development, which will be built if London wins the games, is to be located in the Lower Lea Valley in east London.