Postcode data were collated to enable assessment of the impact of spatial factors upon immunisation and--through use of Lower Layer Super Output Area (LLSOA) categories--the impact of socio-economic variations upon uptake.
What does LLSOA stand for?
LLSOA stands for Lower Layer Super Output Area (census term; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Lower Living Standard Income Level
- Lawrence Livermore Summer Internship Program (Livermore, CA)
- Love Live! School Idol Project
- Lung-to-Liver Signal Intensity Ratio
- Long-Lived Small Lymphocytes
- Low Level Static Line (Parachute Jump)
- Learning Laboratory School Network (music education)
- Limiting Lines of Snorkel Approach
- Law, Letters and Society (course; University of Chicago; Chicago, IL)
- Low-Level Source Operation (US DoD)
- Language, Literacy, and Special Populations (Sam Houston State University; Huntsville, TX)
- Lead Logistics Service Provider
- Link-Layer Security Protocol (encryption)
- Log and Lumber Selling Price (forestry industry)
- Lifelong Learning and Service Recognition (Academy of General Dentistry)
- Linear Least Square Regression (mathematics)
- Londonderry and Lough Swilly Railway
- Long-Latency Stretch Response
- Lost Lake Scout Reservation (Boy Scouts of America)
- Library for Lens System Ray Tracing (physics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now that Butetown has dropped to number 68 on the list of 1,896 so-called lower layer super output areas in Wales, it should be something to celebrate.
These new areas - known as lower layer super output areas (LSOA) - contain about 1,500 people each and each ward may contain a number of them.