He covers the digestive system and complementary and alternative medicine, humans as superorganisms, leaky gut syndrome, types of complementary and alternative therapies used, the safety of dietary supplements, some commonly used non-herbal supplements, upper and lower gastrointestinal disorders, feeding disorders, cancer, liver, biliary and pancreatic disorders, and healthy nutrient potpourri.
What does LG stand for?
LG stands for Lower Gastrointestinal
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LG
We have 23 other meanings of LG in our Acronym Attic
- Lockwood Greene
- Logistics Group
- Lois Griffin (Family Guy character)
- London Gazette (London, UK)
- Los Gatos, CA, USA
- Low German
- Lower Garage
- Lower Ground (floor)
- Lucky Goldstar Corporation (South Korea)
- Lucky-Goldstar (South Korean appliance manufacturer)
- Lumen Gentium (Light of the Nations; Second Vatican Council)
- Luxair (Luxembourg, IATA airline code)
- Luxury Goods
- Louisville Gas and Electric (Louisville, Kentucky)
- Little Giant Module (GORDIUS MIDI controller)
- Los Gatos-Monte Sereno Police Department (California)
- Lateral Gastrocnemius and Soleus (muscle)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A'del bin Mohammed al-Ajmi, consultant breast reconstruction surgeon at SQU and head of the organizing committee said the conference will touch on various surgery-related medical topics, such as obesity surgeries, laparoscopic surgeries, lower gastrointestinal surgery, liver and pancreas surgery, breast cancer treatment and breast reconstruction and pediatrics healthcare , in addition to orthographic and emergency diseases.
The cloaca is divided into anterior and posterior positions which form the lower genitourinary and lower gastrointestinal systems, respectively.
This suggests that an extra coating of POPL could be readily broken down by bile salts commonly found in the lower gastrointestinal tract.
And a third of patients with lung cancer and almost half of people diagnosed with lower gastrointestinal cancer are still waiting more than two months.
Only 56% of patients from North Tyneside Primary Care Trust and 77% in Northumberland and Newcastle Primary Care Trusts are being seen within the time and main problems are in lung, lower gastrointestinal and urological cancer.