The salt-gradient solar pond is generally consists of three distinct zone namely an upper convective zone (UCZ), a non convective zone (NCZ) and a lower convective zone (LCZ).
What does LCZ stand for?
LCZ stands for Lower Convective Zone (solar ponds)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LCZ
- Lauderdale County Youth Football League (Tennessee)
- Leninist Communist Youth League (political group)
- Lower Cape Youth Lacrosse (Massachusetts)
- Lancaster County Young Marines (Holtwood, PA)
- Lewis & Clark Young Marines (Vancouver, WA)
- La Costa Youth Organization (Carlsbad, CA)
- Leicestershire Clubs for Young People (UK)
- LeFlore County Youth Services, Inc. (est. 1974; Poteau, Oklahoma)
- Lewis County Youth Soccer Association (Washington)
- Low Correlation Zone
Samples in periodicals archive:
The lower convective zone contains a heavy layer of concentrated brine, while the upper convective zone is flushed with low salinity water.