Rick Randall, exhibit specialist at Lowell National Historical Park in Lowell, searched nationwide in the 1980s for Draper looms to fill the park's Boott Cotton Mills Museum.
What does LNHP stand for?
LNHP stands for Lowell National Historical Park (Massachusetts)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LNHP
We have 3 other meanings of LNHP in our Acronym Attic
- League of New Hampshire Craftsmen (est. 1932)
- London Notting Hill Carnival (UK)
- London Notting Hill Carnival Limited (UK)
- Laboratoire National d'Hydraulique et de l'Environnement (French: National Laboratory of Hydraulics and the Environment)
- Loch Norman Highland Games (Scottish games; US)
- Late Night Hockey League
- Little Native Hockey League (Little Current, Ontario, Canada)
- Lymphoblastic Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (oncology)
- Lafayette Natural History Museum & Planetarium (Lafayette, LA)
- Louisiana Natural Heritage Program (est. 1984; Louisiana)
- Lymph Node Homing Receptor
- Latvian National Human Rights Office
- Lafayette Neighborhood Housing Services (Lafayette, IN)
- Lakeville North High School (Lakeville, MN)
- Lilo-an National High School (Philippines)
- London Natural History Society (UK)
- Loy Norrix High School (Michigan, USA)
- Lamprey Networks Incorporated
- Late Night Imgur
- Lecture Notes in Informatics
Samples in periodicals archive:
Saoran Reouth: Lowell National Historical Park What brought Saoran Reouth to Lowell National Historical Park?
If you're considering a park that portrays the nation's industrial history, you look at the other industrial history sites like Lowell National Historical Park and C & O Canal and say: Is this the same thing or is it different?
Lowell National Historical Park in Massachusetts also has experienced major changes since it was established in 1978 to interpret the Industrial Revolution.