Brown served as vice president of administration at Lowell General Hospital.
What does LGH stand for?
LGH stands for Lowell General Hospital (Massachusetts)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LGH
We have 18 other meanings of LGH in our Acronym Attic
- Lithuanian Global Genealogical Society
- Little Giants Giant Shorties (clothing line for children)
- Little Green Guys with Guns (online game)
- Lakeshore General Hospital (Pointe Claire, Quebec, Canada)
- Launched Grapnel Hook
- Leased Government Housing (US DoD)
- Leicester General Hospital (UK)
- Linea Group Holding
- Little Green Heatsink
- Low Glass House
- Local Government and Housing Act (UK)
- Lakshmi Girls' Hindu College (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Leader of the Government in the House of Commons (Canada)
- Lifting Gear Hire Corporation (Bridgeview, IL)
- Low Gain High Contrast (projector screens)
- Lions Gate Home Entertainment
- Lesbian and Gay Hospitality Exchange International
- Laurel Green Home Group (aka Let God Have Glory; blog)
- Liberty Group Holdings, Inc. (Brooklyn, New York)
- Local Government Health Insurance Plan (Alabama)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Skylight Healthcare Systems(r), San Diego, an industry pioneer in interactive patient system technology, has signed a contract with Lowell General Hospital in Lowell, Mass.
Problem Lowell General Hospital in Lowell, MA is a 200-bed independent hospital serving residents of Greater Lowell, a suburb of Boston.
The only other LINAC of its caliber in New England is at Lowell General Hospital, he said.
Weisenberg) Trombly, age 40, of Lowell, was stricken ill and died in Lowell General Hospital on Sunday, June 26.
Brown joins Heywood after serving as vice president of administration at Lowell General Hospital.