What does LASSEE stand for?
LASSEE stands for Low-input Agriculture and Soil Sustainability in Eastern Europe
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Lebanese Association for School Safety Awareness (est. 2005; Lebanon)
- Library Assistants, Support Staff and Associates
- Licensed Animal Slaughters & Salvage Association
- Lipid and Atherosclerosis Society of Southern Africa
- Los Alamos Space and Science Committee
- Los Angeles Safe Schools Coalition (Los Angeles, CA)
- London Architectural Salvage and Supply Co.
- Legal Aid Society of San Diego (California)
- Local Authority Social Services Department (UK)
- Longville Ambulance Subordinate Service District (est. 2006; Walker, MN)
- Local Authority Smartcard Standards E-Organisation (est. 2002; electronic services quality)
- Learning and Study Strategies Inventory
- Libraries and Social Software in Education (University of London Centre for Distance Education; London, England, UK)
- Learning Assistance and Study Skills Lab (Northern Illinois University)
- Local Authority Social Services Letters (UK)
- Leeds Asylum Seekers' Support Network
- Lasallian Supervised Schools Office (Phillippines)
- laser search and secure observer
- Laser Synchronization from Stationary Orbit
- Laser Synchronization from Synchronous Orbit