By definition, low-probability-of-intercept radar is of grave concern to the world's navies, particularly when those navies have to operate in today's dense electromagnetic environments.
What does LPIR stand for?
LPIR stands for Low-Probability-of-Intercept Radar
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LPIR
We have 5 other meanings of LPIR in our Acronym Attic
- Lipo-Protein Ice Nucleator
- Laboratory of Parasite Immunology and Pathology (University of Puerto Rico)
- Large Parcel Incentive Process (community design)
- Lembaga Pembangunan Industri Pembinaan (Malay: Construction Industry Development Board)
- Life Principles Integration Process (Bill Harris program)
- Lumut Port Industrial Park (Malaysia)
- Lysosomal Pepstatin-Insensitive Peptidase (immunology)
- Lembaga Pembangunan Industri Pembinaan Malaysia (Malay: Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia)
- Lonesome Pine International Raceway (Coeburn, VA)
- Long-Pulse Infra Red
- Land Parcel Identification System (Czech Republic)
- Land Protection Incentive Scheme (Australia)
- Logic Programming and Intelligent Systems (Thessaloniki, Greece)
- Long Pulse Ion Source (Korea Superconducting Tokamak Advanced Research; South Korea)
- Low-Pressure Injection System (nuclear energy)
- Lubbock Paranormal Investigation Society (Texas)
- La Porte Independent School District (La Porte, TX)
- Linus Pauling Institute of Science and Medicine (Oregon State University; est. 1973)
- Liquid Photoimageable Solder Mask
- Learning Path Integrated Technique (healing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The plane is capable of penetrating while using low-probability-of-intercept radar and passive sensors and will roam enemy airspace while feeding targeting data to non-stealthy aircraft.
00 Hardcover TK6575 This work deals with basic theory for design and analysis of low-probability-of-intercept radar systems.