coli O157:H7 were processed using a UV system consisting of a low-pressure mercury lamp surrounded by a coil of UV-transparent tubing.
What does LPML stand for?
LPML stands for Low-Pressure Mercury Lamp
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LPML
We have 2 other meanings of LPML in our Acronym Attic
- Landelijk Platform Meo Heo (Dutch educational organization)
- Laporan Pembangunan Manusia Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesia Human Development Report)
- Largest Principal Moment of Inertia (molecular connectivity)
- Lay Pastoral Ministry Institute (St. Petersburg, FL)
- Lay Pastors Ministry, Inc. (Lumberton, NJ)
- Lender Paid Mortgage Insurance
- Loss Prevention Management Institute (University of Houston; Texas)
- Legionella Pneumophila Macrophage Infectivity Potentiator
- Lembaga Pemberdayaan Masyarakat Kelurahan (Indonesian: Community Empowerment Board for Neighborhoods; Indonesia)
- Low Protein Meal (nutrition)
- Las Pinas-Muntinlupa-Laguna-Cavite Link Road (Phillipine highway)
- Line-Pairs Per Millimeter (photography)
- Lines of Code per Man Month
- London Pride Morris Men (London, England, UK)
- Low Power Methodology Manual
- Lumbar Posterior Marginal Intraosseous Cartilaginous Node
- Laboratoire de Physique et Metrologie des Oscillateurs
- Livestock Products Marketing Organization
- Livestock Promotional Marketing Organisation
- Low-Pressure Metal-Organic Chemical Vapor Deposition
Samples in periodicals archive:
coli O157: H7 were processed using a simple UV apparatus consisting of a low-pressure mercury lamp surrounded by a coil of UV-transparent tubing.