Booth 618 Manufactures single-station and multistation low-pressure injection molding systems in a variety of configurations, including free-standing, linear track, and rotary-table designs, for medium to large parts production (shot capacities from 5 to 221 lb).
What does LPIM stand for?
LPIM stands for Low-Pressure Injection Molding
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of LPIM in our Acronym Attic
- Local Primary Interexchange Carrier
- Low Pressure Inertial Collector
- Laboratoire de Physique des Interfaces et Couches Minces (French: Thin Film Interface Physics Laboratory)
- Lokalny Punkt Informacji Europejskiej (Polish: European Regional Information Center)
- Launch Package Integration Facility
- Liberty Presidential Investment Funds
- Loan Processing and Issuance Fee (US Department of Education)
- Local Programming Improvement Fund (Canada)
- Lymphocyte Pro-Inflammatory Factor (immunology)
- Law and Policy Institutions Guide
- Legal Prostitution in Nevada
- Libertarian Party of Indiana
- Lipo-Protein Ice Nucleator
- Laboratory of Parasite Immunology and Pathology (University of Puerto Rico)
- Large Parcel Incentive Process (community design)
- Lembaga Pembangunan Industri Pembinaan (Malay: Construction Industry Development Board)
- Life Principles Integration Process (Bill Harris program)
- Lumut Port Industrial Park (Malaysia)
- Lysosomal Pepstatin-Insensitive Peptidase (immunology)
- Lembaga Pembangunan Industri Pembinaan Malaysia (Malay: Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the cooling capability of WIT, cooling cycle times can be reduced to only 25% of that of gas," says Helmut Eckardt, technical director for low-pressure injection molding at Battenfeld Injection Molding Technology in Meinerzhagen, Germany.
NEW INJECTION APPROACHES A new alternative to thermo-forming for "soft-feel" car-interior applications is low-pressure injection molding, a more capital-intensive process but one that eliminates further processing of finished parts and needs no adhesives.
A line of low-pressure injection molding machines will also be introduced by Wilmington Machinery, Wilmington, N.
Low-pressure injection molding is gaining wider interest as a potential way to form large parts with less massive--and costly--presses and molds.
RECYCLED PALLET MOLDING A new low-pressure injection molding machine designed for molding pallets and containers out of recycled mixed plastic will be introduced by A.
Supplies aluminum castings and finished molds for blow molding, rotational molding, and low-pressure injection molding.