Leveraging Silicon Laboratories' world-class RF expertise in CMOS and building upon the company's unique intellectual property for minimizing digital-to-analog crosstalk, the SiRX satellite RF front-end integrates a high-performance satellite L-band RF tuner, a dual-mode DVB-S/DSS digital demodulator and a power-efficient, step-up supply controller for the low-noise block converter (LNB) into a single 6 x 8 mm CMOS solution.
What does LNBC stand for?
LNBC stands for Low-Noise Block Converter (antenna)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Line Number Block
- Linear Noise Block
- Liquid Nitrogen Bomb
- Low Noise Block
- Low Noise Block downconverter (satellite television)
- Low NOx Burner
- Lubbock National Bank (Texas)
- Liberian National Bar Association
- Low Noise Broadband Amplifier (telecommunications)
- Lower Neuse Basin Association (Apex, NC)
- Lightweight Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Reconnaissance System
- Low Noise Block Downconverter
- Low Noise Block Converter-Feeds
- Low Noise Block downconverter Feedhorn (satellite television)
- Low Noise Blockdown Feedhorn (dish antenna)
- Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics (Springer Verlag)
- Literacy New Brunswick Inc. (Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada)
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- London Narrow Boat Project (Kent, UK)
- Loyal Nanaimo Bathtub Society (bathtub racing; Nanaimo, BC, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
x compliant demodulator that enables two-way communication between the set-top box (STB) and peripheral satellite equipment such as low-noise block converters (LNB) and switches.