19 Kyodo Three barrels of low-level radioactive waste transported to the village of Rokkasho, Aomori Prefecture, have leaked some of their contents, Chubu Electric Power Co.
What does LLRW stand for?
LLRW stands for Low-Level Radioactive Waste
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Low-Level Radioactive Samples
- Leicestershire, Leicester and Rutland Structure Plan (UK)
- Land of the Large Round Tables
- Leicester Lambretta Racing Team (Leicester, England motor scooter racing club)
- Life Love Regret Tragedy (website)
- Local Leak Rate Test
- Log Likelihood Ratio Test (statistics)
- Law/Legislative Reference Unit (Connecticut State Library)
- Low Level Rotational Velocity
- Lunar Landing Research Vehicle
- Low-Level Radioactive Waste Disposal Facility
- Low Level Radioactive Waste Management Office (Canada)
- Low-Level Radioactive Waste Policy Act (PL 96-573)
- Low-Level Radioactive Waste Policy Amendments Act
- Law Library Resource Xchange
- Laboratori de Llum de Sincrotró (Synchrotron Light Laboratory; Barcelona, Spain)
- Land Leveling System
- Language Learning Solutions
- Language Learning Strategies
- Language Line Services (translation company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 closure of the United States' three low-level radioactive waste landfills was headed off by eleventh-hour passage of a compromise bill in the House and Senate.