These data made it possible to obtain profiles that showed "the existence of low-level jet streams at night time, which were especially low in summer, when they were located at a maximum height of between 200 and 300 metres," said the researcher.
What does LLJ stand for?
LLJ stands for Low-Level Jet (meteorology)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LLJ
We have 4 other meanings of LLJ in our Acronym Attic
- Liquid-Liquid Intermolecular Transfer
- Long-Lasting Insecticide-Treated Net (malaria prevention)
- Lancaster Lebanon Intermediate Unit (Pennsylvania)
- Laborers International Union of North America (Washington, DC)
- Liberty Lake Internet Exchange
- Law Library Journal
- Lead Like Jesus (Augusta, GA)
- Lietuvos Liberalus Jaunimas (Lithuanian: Lithuanian Liberal Youth; Vilnius, Lithuania)
- Long Live Jahseh (rapper)
- Low Level Jet stream (meteorology)
- Law Library Justice Foundation (San Diego, CA)
- Laugh Like Kira
- Laval Loisirs Karting (French: Karting Laval Interests)
- Lollipop Lust Kill (band)
- Long Live the King (strategic roleplaying game)
- Luxury Life Kills (clothing brand; est. 2009)
- Latvijas Lauksaimniecibas Kooperativu Asociacija (Latvian Agricultural Co-operatives Association)
- London Lesbian Kickabouts (UK football event)
- Lam Luk Ka Country Club (Thailand)
- Leanne Little Kitchen Design (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Effect of Low-level Jet Overflights on the Natural Soundscape, Bernie Krause If you work in a bank these days, you are probably getting it from all sides.
Flowing across the Gulf Stream from the east is a low-level jet of air called the warm conveyor belt, which carries the boundary-layer moisture and energy up over the cold-air dam, where the moisture and energy are released, producing heavy precipitation over the coast.