It is well known that many low-grade non-Hodgkin's lymphoma patients are prone to repeated relapse after responding to initial treatment, making further treatment difficult despite extended overall survival.
What does LGNHL stand for?
LGNHL stands for Low-Grade Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Lower Greenville Neighborhood Association (Texas)
- Lehigh Gap Nature Center (Pennsylvania)
- Local Government Net Cash Requirement (public sector finance; UK)
- La Granja National Crop Research and Development Center (La Carlota City, Philippines)
- Dorsal Lateral Geniculate Nucleus (biology)
- Lateral Geniculate Nucleus Dorsalis
- Local Government Negotiation Forum
- Lockergnome News Groups
- Los Gatos Networking Group (Los Gatos, CA)
- Leadership Greater New Haven (Connecticut)
- Local Government Navigation List (UK)
- Lactose gelatin nitrate motility test
- Lake Gairdner National Park (Australia)
- Leading Group on National Security
- Lignite (lithological term)
- Low Grade Neuroendocrine Tumors (lungs)
- Local Government National Training Organisation (UK)
- Ventral Lateral Geniculate Nucleus
- Lesbian and Gay New York
- Local Government New Zealand
Samples in periodicals archive:
Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma * Patients with low-grade non-Hodgkin's lymphoma who have not undergone prior therapy to treat the disease may be eligible for a Phase III vaccine study.