Infusion of low-dose heparin was found to significantly prolong the patency of radial artery catheters and reduce the risk of clot formation.
What does LDH stand for?
LDH stands for Low-Dose Heparin
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LDH
We have 49 other meanings of LDH in our Acronym Attic
- Lactate Dehydrogenase
- Lactic Acid Dehydrogenase
- Large Diameter Hose (firefighting feeder hose)
- Layered Double Hydroxide
- Le Droit Humain (alternative name for International Order of Co-Freemasonry)
- Letter Digit Hyphen
- Liga Mocambicana Dos Direitos Humanos (Mozambican League for Human Rights)
- Ligue des Droits de l'Homme (French: Human Rights League)
- Ligue Française des Droits de l'Homme (French: French League of Human Rights)
- Local Departments of Health (various locations)
- Lactate Dehydrogenase A Subunit Gene
- Lactate Dehydrogenase Isoenzyme 1
- Lactate Dehydrogenase Deficiency
- Louisiana Dental Hygienists' Association
- Lactate DehydrogenaseB
- Lakes District Health Board (New Zealand)
- Lion Diversified Holdings Berhad (Malaysia)
- Lady Dunn Health Centre (Canada)
- Learning Differences Help Center (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Lipoatrophy with Diabetes, Hepatic Steatosis, Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, and Leukomelanodermic Papules
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gibbs NM, Sear JW Effects of ketorolac, bupivacaine and low-dose heparin on thrombelastographic variables in vitro.
A comparison of low-dose heparin with low-molecular-weight heparin as prophylaxis against venous thromboembolism after major trauma.
A study involving 138 general neurosurgical patients found that a combination of intraoperative pneumatic compression and postoperative low-dose heparin are safe and effective methods by which to reduce thromboembolic complications.