A critical piece of intelligence integrated into the new 28nm SoC is the LSI TrueStore RC5100, a 28nm read channel featuring third-generation LSI low-density parity check (LDPC) iterative decoding architecture.
What does LDPC stand for?
LDPC stands for Low-Density Parity Check
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 6 other meanings of LDPC in our Acronym Attic
- Lung Damaging Particle
- Landing Performance Application
- Laser Diffraction Particle Analyzer
- Laser-Driven Plasma Antenna
- Left Descending Pulmonary Artery (cardiology)
- Liability for Defective Products Act
- Light Document Printing Architecture
- Lightweight Document Printing Application (Novell)
- Learning Disability Partnership Board (UK)
- Liberal Democratic Party of Belarus
- Low Density Parity Check Codes
- Liberaldemokratische Partei Deutschlands (Liberal Democratic Party of Germany; former GDR)
- Low Density Polyethylene
- Low-Density Polyethylene
- Cross-Linked, Low-Density Polyethylene (also seen as XLDPE)
- London Drug Policy Forum (UK)
- Louis Dreyfus Property Group
- Loyalist Decorative Painters Guild (Trenton, Ontario, Canada)
- Lead Director of Public Health (UK; National Health Service)
- Laser Doppler Perfusion Imaging
Samples in periodicals archive:
The RC5100 is the industry's first 28nm read channel and features a new low-density parity check (LDPC) iterative decoding architecture, which enables HDD manufacturers to achieve increased areal density, higher yield and lower power consumption for HDDs.
has announced the TrueStore[R] RC9700, a second-generation 40-nanometer (nm) read channel featuring low-density parity check (LDPC) iterative decoding technology.