Impact of postprandial variation in triglyceridemia on low-density lipoprotein particle size.
What does LDLPS stand for?
LDLPS stands for Low-Density Lipoprotein Particle Size
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Limited Degradation of the Long Loop
- Living-Donor Lobar Lung Transplantation
- Local Distributed Logistics Network (disaster relief)
- Long Distance Learning Network
- Leathal Dose Low (aka Lowest Published Lethal Dose)
- Librairie Du Liban Publishers (est. 1944)
- Lithuanian Democratic Labor Party (political group)
- Long-Distance Learning Program
- Low Density Lipophorin Particle (biochemistry)
- Low Density Lipoprotein
- Low Density Lipoprotein Receptor
- Low Density Lipoprotein Receptor Domains
- Last Day Last Show (movie theaters)
- Library Distance Learning Services (Michigan State University)
- Libronix Digital Library System
- Living Donor Liver Transplant
- Low Dose Laser Therapy (pain management)
- Learning-Dependent Long-Term potentiation
- Lendemains De La Veille (French: Consequences of the Day Before; bicycling and running group)
- Laboratory Development Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
All participants were assessed at baseline for CVD risk factors, based on measures of body mass index, weight, and waist circumference; blood pressure; use of antihypertensive drugs; serum levels of lipids, lipoproteins, and glucose; and low-density lipoprotein particle size measured using proton nuclear magnetic using proton nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy.
Low-density lipoprotein particle size and its regulatory factors in school children.
Measurement of low-density lipoprotein particle size by high-performance gel-filtration chromatography.