Some of the primary sources for exposure in adults include: low-acid canned food, garlic and herbs preserved in oil without refrigeration, chiles, tomatoes, carrot juice, home-processed fish, and baked potatoes in aluminum foil.
What does LACF stand for?
LACF stands for Low-Acid Canned Food
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LACF
We have 3 other meanings of LACF in our Acronym Attic
- Los Angeles Coalition of Essential Schools (Los Angeles, CA)
- Los Angeles Council for Engineering Societies
- Los Angeles Council of Engineers and Scientists (California)
- Lower Alabama Continuing Education Seminars (Birmingham, AL)
- Latin American Coalition to End Violence (Toronto)
- Laboratory Animal Care Facility (Boston University; Boston, MA)
- Lead Analyst Control Function
- Leeds Art Collections Fund (est. 1912; UK)
- Los Altos Community Foundation (est. 1991; Los Altos, CA)
- Los Angeles County Fair (California)
- Los Angeles County Filipino American Employees Association (Los Angeles, CA)
- Nationwide Coalition of Fisherfolk for Aquatic Reform Philippines
- Los Angeles County Farm Bureau
- Los Angeles County Flood Control District (California)
- Los Alamos County Fire Department
- Los Angeles County Fire Department (California)
- Los Angeles County Federation of Labor (California)
- Los Angeles Collaborative Family Law Association
- Large Aircraft
- Livermore Airport Citizens Group (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The agency will allow low-acid canned food manufacturers who follow the proposed rule to change immediately from the currently required MIGs to alternative TIDs.
Moreover, it applies to a variety of processing techniques, including low-acid canned foods.