The delivery package contains 33 and 11kV medium voltage switchgear, 0,4kV low voltage switchgear as well as the transformers.
What does LVS stand for?
LVS stands for Low Voltage Switchgear
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of LVS
We have 78 other meanings of LVS in our Acronym Attic
- Live Vaccine Strain
- Local Vision System
- Local Voice Service
- Logistical Vehicle System
- Logistics Vehicle System (USMC) (US DoD)
- Long Vowel Sound
- Loose Vowel Syndrome
- Low Vaginal Swab
- Low Value Shipment (exports)
- Low Value Statement (shipping)
- Low Volume Scanner
- Large Volume Sphere A (protein)
- Las Vegas Spa Association (Las Vegas, NV)
- Launch Vehicle Stage Adapter (US NASA)
- Lea Valley Shooting Association (clay shooting; UK)
- Lehigh Valley Sports Academy (Allentown, PA)
- Logical Volume Snapshot Agent
- Lynn Valley Soccer Association (Canada)
- Lleft Ventricular Short-Axis Area
- Left Ventricular Short-Axis Dimension
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company will be supplying the plant with equipment to include generator circuit breakers, medium and low voltage switchgear, and 380kV air insulated switchgear.
The company specialises in low voltage switchgear technology and has invested a substantial sum in the new site on refurbishment, technology, services and offices.
com)-- Switchgear Systems Ltd, one of the UK's leading suppliers of bespoke high current, low voltage switchgear, is responding to steep demand from the Voltage Optimisation industry, for bypass switches to safeguard installations on ever-larger facilities.
FTMC, a licensed GE electrical distribution panel builder, will assemble GE's low voltage switchgear which is critical to ensuring the reliability and safety of the distribution of electricity.
Low Voltage Switchboard versus Low Voltage Switchgear Characteristics Low Voltage Switchboard Low Voltage Switchgear Application Load distribution before the Substation application panelboards before the switchboards Stand-alone enclosure mounted Stand-alone enclosure away from a wall.
At medium voltage levels the trend is for unitised or compact secondary substations which are completely enclosed compartments housing the distribution transformer as well as medium and low voltage switchgear.