The use of ultra high solids coatings--solvent-borne coatings with a higher solids content and low volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions--plays a central role.
What does LOVOC stand for?
LOVOC stands for Low Volatile Organic Compound
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LOVOC
- Line of Visibility Enterprise Modeling
- League of Villainous Evildoers Maniacally United for Frightening Investments in Naughtiness (fictional organization)
- Laddering, Overhaul, Ventilation, Entry, Rescue, Salvage (firefighting)
- Local Vehicle Record System
- Lions of Virginia Foundation
- Landelijke Officier Van Justitie (Dutch: National Public Justice)
- Laughing Out Very Loud
- Low Visibility Load Acquisition System
- Line of Visibility Methodology
- Loosdrechtse Volleybalclub Lovoc
- Lifestyles of Voluntary Simplicity
- Los Osos Valley Road
- Louisville Ohio Valley Search and Rescue (Kentucky)
- Landelijk Oudercontact Voor Trekkende (Dutch migratory labor organization; est. 1977; Nieuwegein, Netherlands)
- Landelijke Organisatie Vrijwillige Thuishulp (Dutch: National Voluntary Home Organization; chronic illness home care; Breda, Netherlands)
- Lutheran Outreach at Virginia Tech
- Legion of Valor of the United States
- Lake Okeechobee Watershed (West Palm Beach, FL)
- Lake Ontario Waterkeeper (Canada)
- Launch on Warning
Samples in periodicals archive:
The eco-villa will be the first of its kind in the region and will be constructed using recycled and environment- friendly building materials that have low volatile organic compounds and emission rates.
Recognised as a low volatile organic compound (VOC) coating, the 'Hempadur 35900' is both environmentally efficient as well as time saving thanks to its ability to be applied at high film thickness.
Contractors and applicators can benefit from its advantages, such as: * Ability to be applied in a wide range of humidity levels while maintaining consistent cure * Longer re-coat window * Good low-temperature cure properties * Fast curing times * Excellent color and gloss retention * Low volatile organic compound levels * Good to excellent abrasion resistance Topcoats formulated using engineered polyisocyanate raw materials along with polyaspartic resins from Bayer can be used for both interior and exterior applications in commercial, industrial, retail and residential flooring.
Low volatile organic compound products also were used in the construction, including paints, sealants, coatings and carpet components--meaning guests can enjoy dean air when staying at these properties.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] MAPEI's Ultrabond ECO[R] line offers a variety of specially formulated products with extremely low volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions.
The ink and solvents used to produce our magazine contain low volatile organic compounds (VOCs).