London, February 3( ANI ): Increasing number of men who are suffering from low testosterone are going for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), dubbed by some as 'the Superman jab,' to boost their sex life.
What does LT stand for?
LT stands for Low Testosterone
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LT
We have 55 other meanings of LT in our Acronym Attic
- Looney Tunes
- Lorentz Transformation
- Lorien Trust
- Los Alamos Technical Associates
- Lost Temple (gaming)
- Lote (Portuguese: lot; postal usage)
- Loudest Talker (voice conferencing algorithm)
- Low Temperature
- Low Tension
Samples in periodicals archive:
By using Ageless Male as directed and in consultation with their healthcare provider, men with low testosterone can look forward to: * healthier testosterone levels * improved sex drive and performance * increased metabolism * better muscle health with workouts Plus, people who shop for Ageless Male right now will enjoy free shipping on orders above $99, and three bottles of supplements for the price of two.
Testosterone replacement therapy is associated with lowered mortality in men with type 2 diabetes and low testosterone levels, according to U.
MEN with type 2 diabetes and low testosterone are more likely to die earlier.
1) The actual intent of the research funded by the National Institutes of Health and the American Diabetes Association was to refine testing methods for low testosterone levels.