Brief review of the MOS device physics for low temperature electronics.
What does LTE stand for?
LTE stands for Low Temperature Electronics
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LTE
We have 72 other meanings of LTE in our Acronym Attic
- Local Thermodynamic Emissions
- Local Thermodynamic Equilibrium
- Local Transport and Erection (contracts)
- London Tests of English (language examinations)
- Long Term Evaluation (wireless communications)
- Long Term Evolution (3GPP 4G technology)
- Long-Term Effect
- Long-Term Exposure (various applications)
- Long-Term Extension
- Loss of Tail Rotor Effectiveness (rotary wing aircraft)
- Low Thrust Engine
- Low-Tide Elevation
- Lung Thromboembolism
- Long Term Evolution-Advanced (mobile communication standard)
- Leukotriene E4 (lipid mediator)
- ComMark Lesotho Textile Exporters Association (Lesotho, Africa)
- Land Trust of East Alabama (Auburn, AL)
- Learning Through Enquiry Alliance (UK conference)
- Local Tax Enabling Act (Pennsylvania)
- Louisiana Tech Engineers' Association (est. 1934; Louisiana Tech University; Ruston, LA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The paper is entitled "Nanotechnology and Low Temperature Electronics Assembly" and addresses the concern among board assemblers regarding how some components are not, and will not, be ready for lead-free assembly.