Even in the last 12 months, more solutions have been added including our Low Smoke Zero Halogen cable labels which are already being supplied into markets as diverse as London Underground and offshore rigs built in the Middle East - and all made by us here in the UK, or, as Margaret Thatcher used to put it, 'UK plc.
What does LSZH stand for?
LSZH stands for Low Smoke Zero Halogen (cable)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Longitudinal Study of Young People in England (Department of Children, Schools and Families; UK)
- Lithuanian Society of Young Researchers
- Lake Superior Youth Symposium (Michigan)
- Lampeter-Strasburg Youth Soccer (Lampeter, PA)
- Logical System (Juniper Networks)
- Lower State Youth Soccer Association (South Carolina)
- Law Society of Zimbabwe (est. 1981)
- Least Zone Straight Line (parallel lines enclosing all points on a graph)
- Lëtzebuerger Studenten zu Zürech (Society of Luxembourg Students in Zurich)
- Limited Speed Zone (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BASF also provided two interactive presentations: "Thermoplastic polyurethane solutions for improved heat performance" and "Thermoplastic polyurethane solutions for low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) flame retardant cable applications.
NWI), today announced their newest innovation, a technical wire and cable low smoke zero halogen comprehensive solution for both insulation and jacket.