amp; The Low Riders @New Theatre, Cardiff (Monday) | FIRST, a warning.
What does LR stand for?
LR stands for Low Rider
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LR
We have 63 other meanings of LR in our Acronym Attic
- Long Rifle
- Lorry Receipt
- Loss Ratio
- Loudness Rating
- Lovely Rita (Beatles song)
- Low Rank
- Low Rate Data (observations taken once every ten seconds)
- Low Release
- Low Repetitive
- Lower Right
- Lower Risk (IUCN Red List of Threatened Species category)
- Luise-Reggiannini (synchronization algorithm)
- Luther Reigns (WWE wrestler)
- Long Range Research, Development & Acquisition
- Laughing, Running and Ducking
- Positive Likelihood Ratio
- Leakage-Resilient Authenticated Key Establishment
- Local Re-Transmission Automatic Repeat-Request
- Long-Range Biological Standoff Detection System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since then he has released a further album, Very Best Of - The Low Rider, plus a live DVD and completed a number of tours across the UK and Europe with The Low Riders.
The 61-year-old blues veteran brings his band The Low Riders to the Lord Street venue on September 4 for one night only.
INSTITUTE OF CONTEMPORARY ART "Customized: Art Inspired by Hot Rods, Low Riders and American Car Culture," was a vast improvement on the Guggenheim's "Art of the Motorcycle.
Next to his bed was a stack of magazines--Parakeet Fancier, Low Rider, and other oddball stuff.