Snook reappear on points, bars, and flats returning from the beaches and passes from their spawn and they remain a viable catchand-release fishery with low release mortality.
What does LR stand for?
LR stands for Low Release
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LR
We have 63 other meanings of LR in our Acronym Attic
- Long Radius (pipe elbow)
- Long Reach (fiber)
- Long Rifle
- Lorry Receipt
- Loss Ratio
- Loudness Rating
- Lovely Rita (Beatles song)
- Low Rank
- Low Rate Data (observations taken once every ten seconds)
- Low Repetitive
- Low Rider
- Lower Right
- Lower Risk (IUCN Red List of Threatened Species category)
- Luise-Reggiannini (synchronization algorithm)
- Luther Reigns (WWE wrestler)
- Long Range Research, Development & Acquisition
- Laughing, Running and Ducking
- Positive Likelihood Ratio
- Leakage-Resilient Authenticated Key Establishment
Samples in periodicals archive:
htm) reportedly unhappy at the Sports Direct Arena , could look to force his way out of the club and given his contract supposedly has a low release clause of [pounds sterling]7mn, there was considerable speculation a move might materialise.
Previously, the company says, it distributed its SWCNT via a Low Release, Low Exposure (LOREX) PMN exemption from the EPA.
He said the actual power shortage being faced by the system on account of low releases from Tarbela and Mangla reservoirs, is 1500 MW during day time and up to 2500 MW during peak hours.
99 VERDICT: ***** I GOT quite a surprise at the low release price of this eagerly anticipated game - it would normally tend to suggest something's gone seriously wrong and it hasn't lived up to the publishers' expectations.
It has an excellent flowability, does not stick to tabletting tools, and requires only low release forces.
One early challenge was to penetrate runways from a low release.