9781596932340 Detecting and classifying low probability of intercept radar, 2d ed.
What does LPOI stand for?
LPOI stands for Low Probability of Intercept
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Last Port of Call
- Libertarian Party of Canada
- Libertarian Party of Oakland County (Michigan)
- Local Point of Contact (National Incident Management System; US DHS)
- Laboratory Point of Care Testing
- Landelijk Prevalentie Onderzoek Decubitus (Dutch: Decubitus National Prevalence Study)
- Legal Point of Discharge (stormwater drainage)
- Logical Problem of Evil (theology)
- Low Pass Optical Filter
- Low Peritonitis Occurrence Group
- Lake Pend Oreille Idaho Club (Sandpoint, ID)
- Low Oil Pressure
- Low Oil Pressure Left
- Low Oil Pressure Right
- Landelijk Platform Onderwijs Jeugdzorg (Dutch: National Youth Education Platform; Netherlands)
- Leading Practice On-Line (now Leading Practice Ideas Bank; Australia)
- Like Polarization
- Longitudinal Polarimeter
- Leading Petty Officer Leadership Course
- Laser Performance Operations Model (computational system; Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Protected in this case refers to satellite communications that have characteristics that provide anti-jamming, low probability of intercept and low probability of detection.
AN/TSC-154 Secure Mobile Anti-Jam Reliable Tactical Terminal: Provides a protected (Low Probability of Intercept, Low Probability of Detect, Low Probability of Intercept, Anti-Jam) beyond line-of-sight command and control communications capability in threat environments with a medium data rate (up to 1.