9781596932340 Detecting and classifying low probability of intercept radar, 2d ed.
What does LPI stand for?
LPI stands for Low Probability of Intercept
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LPI
We have 163 other meanings of LPI in our Acronym Attic
- Little People of Ireland
- Live Production Institute (Las Vegas, NV)
- Living Planet Index
- Log-Polar Image
- Logistics Performance Index
- Loss Prevention Investigator
- Louisiana Pain Initiative
- Louisiana Polytechnic Institute (now Louisiana Tech University)
- Low Pressure Inflator (SCUBA)
- Low Pressure Isolation
- Low Probability of Interference
- Low-Pressure Injection
- Lumosity Performance Index (metric)
- Lunar and Planetary Institute
- Lysinuric Protein Intolerance
- LInux Professional Institute Approved Training Partner
- Low Probability of Intercept/Detection
- Lower Probability of Intercept/Lower Probability of Detection
- Labatt People in Action (Canada)
- Label Printing Industries of America
Samples in periodicals archive:
Protected in this case refers to satellite communications that have characteristics that provide anti-jamming, low probability of intercept and low probability of detection.
AN/TSC-154 Secure Mobile Anti-Jam Reliable Tactical Terminal: Provides a protected (Low Probability of Intercept, Low Probability of Detect, Low Probability of Intercept, Anti-Jam) beyond line-of-sight command and control communications capability in threat environments with a medium data rate (up to 1.