For the new Trent 1000 with 53,000 to 75,000 lb thrust to be used for the 787, MHI is responsible for the development and manufacturing of the combustor and low pressure turbine blades, two core parts of the engine.
What does LPTB stand for?
LPTB stands for Low Pressure Turbine Blade
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LPTB
We have 2 other meanings of LPTB in our Acronym Attic
- Liaoning Post and Telecommunications Administration (China)
- Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant
- Light Producing Transgenic Animal
- Lightweight Third-Party Authentication (computer security)
- Louisiana Physical Therapy Association (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Lowest Priced Technically Acceptable (contract)
- Low Pressure Turbine Active Clearance Control Valve (aviation turbine engine)
- Lignite Power Technical Assistance Project (Ministry of Energy and Mining; Republic of Kosovo)
- Latvijas Pacientu Tiesibu Birojs (Latvian: Latvian Patients' Rights Office; Latvia)
- London Passenger Transport Board (UK)
- Laboratoire de Physico et Toxico-Chimie des Systèmes Naturels
- Land Preservation Tax Credit (Virginia)
- Leading People through Change (organizational management program; The Ken Blanchard Companies)
- Limited Purpose Trust Company (business formation)
- Little Priest Tribal College (Winnebago, NE)
- Local Public Transport Company (Suceava, Romania)
- Largest Processing Time First (algorithm)
- Low-Power Test Facility
- Lambeth Public Transport Group (UK)
- Low Power Thermoelectric Generator
Samples in periodicals archive:
During this inspection, SrA Sager discovered what he believed to be damage to the 4th stage Low Pressure Turbine blades (LPT).
Mitsubishi will take a 7pc share in the Trent 1000 project by supplying the engine's combustor and low pressure turbine blades.