The GP7200 is manufactured at GE and Pratt & Whitney, with GE manufacturing the high pressure compressor, combustor and high pressure turbine, and Pratt &Whitney manufacturing the fan module, low pressure compressor and low pressure turbine.
What does LPT stand for?
LPT stands for Low Pressure Turbine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LPT
We have 120 other meanings of LPT in our Acronym Attic
- Longest Processing Time (operations management)
- Lorain Palace Theater (Lorain, OH)
- Loss Portfolio Transfer (financial reinsurance)
- Loss Prevention Team
- Louisville's Play Toy (Matt Hayes)
- Lovelock Paiute Tribe (Nevada)
- Low Platform Trailer
- Low Power Technique
- Low Power Transceiver
- Low Pressure Test
- Low Probability Targeting
- Low Profile Transformer
- Low Profile Turret (gun)
- Lower Paxton Township (Pennsylvania)
- Lower-Order Path Termination
- Lunar Propellant Tanker
- Line Printer 1 (First Parallel Printer)
- Third Parallel Printer Port
- Laboratoire de Physique Théorique et Astroparticules (Theoretical Physics Laboratory and Astroparticles; Montpellier, France)
- Lake Park Townhome Association (Lake Park, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mitsubishi will take a 7pc share in the Trent 1000 project by supplying the engine's combustor and low pressure turbine blades.
Rolls-Royce said Samsung takes responsibility for supply of the combustor, its first relationship with Rolls-Royce on large civil engines, while IHI will supply low pressure turbine blades, a role it already performs on the existing Trent family.
Under the terms of the collaboration agreement, MTU will hold an 18% share and be responsible for the low pressure turbine (LPT).
During this inspection, SrA Sager discovered what he believed to be damage to the 4th stage Low Pressure Turbine blades (LPT).