The collection is described as an "excellent line" of high, medium and low pressure Test Plugs that allows you to test an entire pipeline or an individual weld, as well as a Flange Weld Testing Plug for cost-effective pressure of a newly installed flange.
What does LPT stand for?
LPT stands for Low Pressure Test
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LPT
We have 120 other meanings of LPT in our Acronym Attic
- London Probation Trust (UK)
- Longest Processing Time (operations management)
- Lorain Palace Theater (Lorain, OH)
- Loss Portfolio Transfer (financial reinsurance)
- Loss Prevention Team
- Louisville's Play Toy (Matt Hayes)
- Lovelock Paiute Tribe (Nevada)
- Low Platform Trailer
- Low Power Technique
- Low Power Transceiver
- Low Pressure Turbine
- Low Probability Targeting
- Low Profile Transformer
- Low Profile Turret (gun)
- Lower Paxton Township (Pennsylvania)
- Lower-Order Path Termination
- Lunar Propellant Tanker
- Line Printer 1 (First Parallel Printer)
- Third Parallel Printer Port
- Laboratoire de Physique Théorique et Astroparticules (Theoretical Physics Laboratory and Astroparticles; Montpellier, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Hemiwedge(R) Cartridge valve solves two big problems for our customers, repeatable - reliable sealing, through the patented wedge design passing high pressure and low pressure tests with a seat that is never exposed to direct product flow, and, simple repair, through the patented cartridge feature where all the valve's internal parts are affixed to the bonnet allowing rapid maintenance or repair in the field requiring no special tools.
30% Test Meter Sizes: (Inches) 3, 4, 6, and 8 ANSI Class Flanges: 300, 600 Low Pressure Test Facility The low-pressure test facility, Figure 2, is a closed-loop circular flow proving system.