Total quantity or scope: Total - Development of design documentation (PT + CS + DE, As-Built, Operation) to increase the capacity of cogeneration power units in preparation of process water with low pressure steam from one type F1L TA 150MW accordance with the specification nr.
What does LPS stand for?
LPS stands for Low Pressure Steam
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LPS
We have 296 other meanings of LPS in our Acronym Attic
- Loss Prevention Standards (UK)
- Loss Prevention Subcommittee
- Loss Prevention Supervisor
- Loss Prevention System
- Lotus Professional Services
- Louisiana Pathology Society
- Low Performing State (National Rural Health Mission; India)
- Low Power Schottky
- Low Pressure Side
- Low Pressure Sodium (lighting)
- Low Pressure Switching
- Low Pressure System
- Loyang Primary School (Singapore)
- Luther Preparatory School (Watertown, WI)
- Physical Society of the Republic of Lithuania
- Legionella Pneumophila Serogroup 1 (bacteria)
- Ladies Professional Shogi-Players' Association of Japan (board game)
- Liberal Party of South Africa (est. 1953)
- Liechtenstein Pen Spinning Association (juggling)
- Linear Physical Systems Analysis (Swarthmore College; Swarthmore, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Director Clive Whitbourn said the system is unusual as it is designed to work with low pressure steam or hot water - in Huntsman's case, between 95oC and 98oC.
Low pressure steam is first reheated by hot high pressure steam in counter current heat exchanger HE1.
Type C bronze trim models are available in sizes from 1/2" to 3", and are specially designed for water, brine and low pressure steam applications for rubber mills, mixers and calenders.
How can low pressure steam showers over uhle boxes improve fabric conditioning?
Specific tasks include replacing low pressure steam turbines, inspecting and maintaining circulating water pump motors, overhauling salt water cooling pumps and relining emergency diesel generator fuel oil tanks.
Such options will include utilising the waste heat from the power plant for desalination, provision of low pressure steam for direct industrial use or by absorption to provide process cooling or refrigeration.
The tenancy went from manufacturing to office usage; I was able to cut the payroll from eleven to four people, decrease repairs and maintenance and achieve huge fuel savings by switching from high pressure to low pressure steam.